A flaming hot chilli sauce, this Thai favourite can be used as a fiery dip with chips, fries and wontons.
What are the ingredients in sriracha sauces?
- Distilled Vinegar
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Bisulfite
- Xanthan Gum
Things to Do with Sriracha sauces?
- Use it as pizza sauce
- Drizzle it on your scrambled eggs instead of Tabasco.
- Use instead of salsa with chips.
- Add to aioli and use as a dip for sweet potato fries.
- Spice up tartar sauce for fish or crab cakes.
- Put away the Crystal or Frank’s RedHot, and use Sriracha instead on fried chicken.
- Add to Italian dressing.Mix with melted marshmallows when making Rice Krispies Treats.