With Veeba Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ cup dark chocolate
- ½ cup condensed milk
- ½ cup Veeba crunchy peanut butter
- 400 ml whipping cream
- 2-3 Crushed oatmeal cookies
Method: This recipe involves 2 stages, one for the preparation of peanut butter cream and the other for the preparation of chocolate fudge. Preparation of chocolate fudge:
- Heat pan over stove or induction cooktop and melt the butter.
- Add dark chocolate and still till it melts.
- Add condensed milk and stir well until they combine
- Turn off the heat, chocolate fudge is ready.
- In a bowl, take a small portion of whipped cream and mix Veeba crunchy peanut butter till they combine well.
- Add the mixture to the remaining whipped cream and mix well till all of it combines.
- This is peanut butter cream.
- Take a mason jar
- Pour in half of the chocolate fudge
- Make the next layer with half of the peanut butter cream
- Sprinkle crushed oatmeal cookies
- Pour the remaining chocolate fudge for the next layer
- Add another layer of peanut butter cream
- Sprinkle with crushed oatmeal cookies
- Your exotic peanut butter parfait is ready
Other Veebalicious Ideas Relish with friends and family or indulge alone, you’d want to whip this delicious crunchy recipe over and over again.