1. Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic, mushrooms, yellow and green zucchini and asparagus and sauté for a minute. Add crushed peppercorns and salt and mix well.
2. Add corn kernels, mix and cook for 4-5 minutes.
3. Add some water to the flour and mix well to a smooth slurry.
4. Add broccoli to the pan, mix and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add Veeba Harissa Chilli Cumin Dressing, remove from heat, mix well and transfer to a bowl.
5. Spread some slurry on the edges of the tortillas. Place a portion of cooked vegetables in the centre and fold from all sides to make taquitos. Press to seal the edges.
6. Heat sufficient olive oil in a kadai. Deep-fry the prepared taquitos till golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper.
7. Halve, garnish with capsicum curls and micro greens and serve immediately.
Maecenas tristique gravida, odio et sagi ttis justo. Suspendisse ultricies nisi vel quam suscipit, et rutrum odio porttitor. Donec dictum non nulla ut lobortis fringilla velit eget nisi malesuad enas tristique.