Best Recipes for kids with Mayonnaise
Do you have a picky eater at home? Are you tired of the junk demands they make each day? As parents, we all are wary of spoiling the health of our children with store-bought food. However, if that is what appeals to their palate, why not make it with simple ingredients at home.
Here is the list of the best mayonnaise recipes for your kids. Prepare these eye feasting and mouth-watering recipes for your kids within minutes. Buy mayonnaise online from your favourite brand and mix with the below recipes to make them finger-licking. Best mayonnaise has to be added to make these recipes taste better.
Try any one of these recipes for breakfast, snack or dinner time to get your cranky and picky kid’s tummy full a lot easier.
Vegetable mayonnaise sandwich
This one is one of the most popular recipes with yummy mayonnaise for your kids. This recipe is a quick fix for your cooking needs and requires minimum ingredients.
- Take milk bread or sandwich bread of your choice
- Now take raw vegetables or boiled. Choose vegetables like carrot, beans, capsicum, cabbage, onions, tomatoes, etc of your choice.
- Now chop vegetables like carrot, beans, capsicum, and tomatoes into small pieces.
- Thoroughly chop cabbage, onion into thin slices.
- Take bread slices, apply mayonnaise with a knife
- Then put chopped vegetables on the bread slice and put another bread slice with mayonnaise spread on it.
You are ready with goodness filled sumptuous snack. This is a simple recipe that your kids will love to have. It is quick and easy and you can actually make it with the available ingredients and some mayonnaise. This is also an amazing way to sneak in some vegetables in their meals. Make sure to cut edges of bread if you are offering this dish to younger kids.
Toasted Bread Sandwich with Mayonnaise
Another very simple recipe to make for breakfast during those rushed mornings. I promise your kids would never say no to this tasty toasted bread sandwich:
- Take sandwich bread or brown bread of your kids choice
- Toast bread in a toaster or in a pan with a bit of ghee or butter
- Take chopped half a cup of carrot, capsicum, beans, tomatoes. Make sure to chop into tiny pieces.
- Take thinly sliced cabbage or lettuce, onion and other vegetables of your choice.
- Put them in a bowl and add 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Mix it well. This mixture will be sufficient for a whole bread packet.
- Now take 2 toasted bread slices and add a bit of butter on both of them on one side.
- Spread this mayonnaise vegetable mixture on one bread slice and put another bread slice on it.
Done, yummy, tasty toasted bread sandwich with mayonnaise is ready on your plate. Cut diagonally into two pieces and give a tomato ketchup topping to make it look attractive to your kids. This is one of the most loved recipes for many kids, including mine.
Creamy Potato salad with mayonnaise
The easiest recipe that can be made within no time. You can make it for breakfast or snack time. Minimum preparation time is just 15-20 mins with very few efforts for busy mommies.
- Take 3-4 potatoes and boil them in a pressure cooker. Tip: Boil for up to three whistles.
- Meanwhile, get ready with the mayonnaise mixture to mix in the salad.
- Take a big bowl and add 1 tablespoon butter, 2 tablespoons yoghurt, 2 tablespoons of the best mayonnaise and chopped spring onions.
- For better taste, you can add sliced basil leaves and 1 tablespoon of aromatic herbs.
- Mix them well, take out boiled potatoes from cooker and mash them with a spoon.
- Now add mashed potatoes into mayonnaise mixture and mix well, so that potatoes are coated well with the mixture.
Well, you are done with a finger-licking salad, that tastes yummy especially on a rainy day. It’s very easy to make, even your kids can make this without your help. Win-win.
Chicken Nuggets with mayonnaise
This one is a simple dish yet super tasty. The kids will love to have it at any time of the day. A stress buster for parents of fussy eaters. You will be surprised as they munch it off within no time.
- Take boiled minced chicken in a bowl and add spices of your choice.
- Add mixed herbs, a dash of lemon, spoon of yoghurt and finally garam masala powder.
- Mix them well, make them into oval balls and put aside.
- Take 1 tablespoon cornflour, 1 tablespoon maida, some salt and a pinch of pepper powder and mix well. Add water and make into thick pouring consistency.
- Take a Kadai with oil and heat it. Put in medium flame.
- Now take above-prepared chicken balls and dip into cornflour mixture. Then roll on bread crumbs for a crunchy taste.
- Now put into hot oil and deep fry them.
- Buy mayonnaise online and eat these chicken nuggets with mayonnaise dip.
Amazingly tasty chicken nuggets with mayonnaise are a favourite among all age groups. It is an amazing recipe for those quick parties and gatherings too.
This is a quick party for any egg-lover. Many kids love eggs and this is the perfect recipe to add that protein into their diet. This deviled egg recipe is also a favourite among kids that are generally not so fond of eggs. Try this simple recipe to fill your kid’s tummy within a few minutes. Buy the best mayonnaise online for this recipe to make it taste yummy.
- Boil four eggs, this makes 8 deviled eggs for you
- After boiling, cut them into half horizontally. Now take out the yellow part into a bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise and yellow mustard into that bowl and mix well.
- Add a few additional herbs to satisfy their taste buds and mix well.
- Now place all egg whites on a serving plate. Add this mixture into egg white space using a spoon.
Simple, finger-licking deviled eggs are ready within minutes. It is very easy to make this recipe. Involve your kids in the preparation and enjoy some bonding time along with a yummy snack.