1. Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add parsley and macaroni and mix well. Add crushed peppercorns and salt, mix and cook for a minute.
2. Add paprika and Veeba White Pasta Dressing, mix and cook for a minute. Transfer into a bowl. Add potatoes and mix well.
3. Halve buns horizontally.
4. Mash, divide the macaroni mixture into equal portions and shape them into small tikkis.
5. Heat some oil in another non-stick pan. Place the tikkis on it and shallow-fry till golden brown from both the sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
6. Spread a spoonful of Veeba Cheese & Chilli Sandwich Spread on all bun halves. Place a lettuce on base halves, top with a tikki and a tomato slice and cover with remaining bun halves.
7. Serve immediately with French fries.
Maecenas tristique gravida, odio et sagi ttis justo. Suspendisse ultricies nisi vel quam suscipit, et rutrum odio porttitor. Donec dictum non nulla ut lobortis fringilla velit eget nisi malesuad enas tristique.