Cheesecake is Incomplete Without the Delicious Strawberry Toppings
A Cheesecake without strawberry toppings would be like a chocolate cake without abundant chocolate. One can never do justice to it without a generous amount of strawberry topping to tempt us at its first sight!
Cheesecake with strawberry toppings is hands down one of those delicious recipes that can win us over any other dessert, and be compelling at the same time. For the many years behind us, people have blatantly avoided this classic dessert. Anything that is finicky as this, and requires a little extra care has always fallen outside the baking comfort zone. All thanks to the whip up a quick dessert concept!
The Recipe for a Cheesecake would be very easy to follow if everything is done step-by-step and keeping in mind the minute details.
With an easy recipe to follow, it would definitely be a piece of cake to bake a cheesecake. What you end up with would be the creamiest cheesecake ever, with a delicious, buttery, graham cracker crust. What would even be better about this recipe, is the Veeba Strawberry Toppings, that would definitely add to the extra punch and be a delight for all your sweet cravings. Ever heard of the phrase, ‘Icing on the top’? Veeba’s Strawberry toppings fit the bill perfectly.
And once you’ve tried it, we bet nothing is going to stop you from a little experimenting next time. One can change the crust, mix in fun things like cookie dough, or swirl it up with caramel or fudge. It would definitely be the last cheesecake recipe one needed to rock that hight tea party, or just gobble up to lighten the mood on a lazy Sunday evening.
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups fine graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 32 ounces (Four 8-ounce packages) cream cheese
- 2 cups sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
For the crust:
- The oven is needed to be preheated at 375 degrees F. before baking. Meanwhile, spray the bottom of a springform pan with cooking spray; line the bottom with a circle of parchment paper, and spray this paper also.
- Place the pan on a sheet of heavy-duty aluminium foil and bring the foil up around the sides to enclose the seam between the bottom and the sides of the pan.
- Mix together the graham cracker crumbs and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add the melted butter and mix until the crumbs are properly covered.
- Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of the pan and up the sides. Set aside.
For the filling:
- In a mixer, add cream cheese along with sour cream and beat until it gets blended well. Add the eggs, one by one, beating carefully after each addition, followed by the sugar, cornstarch, and vanilla, and beat until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the prepared crust.
- Place the foil-wrapped pan inside a bigger pan, and delicately pour 1/2 inch of lukewarm water into the larger pan to create a water bath.
- Bake for 1 hour, Turn off the oven, open the oven door and let the cheesecake stand in the opened oven for 1 hour.
- The last step before eating this delicious cake, refrigerate it for 2 hours or overnight before removing it from the pan.
For the toppings:
Cheesecake is best complemented with Strawberry topping, and to leave it out would mean being unjust with the palate. As a matter of fact, you would fall in love with the flavour of the added strawberry topping over the soft and delicious delectable cheesecake. Use the Veeba Strawberry toppings to get the best of flavours and for some more added deliciousness to your favourite dessert. You just need to pour it atop the cheesecake before serving it to your special guests or even if it’s for yourself and delve in the glory of its dreamt taste. We assure they will be delighted and shower you with compliments, all thanks to the flavoursome taste of this recipe.