Vinaigrette Chicken Salad
A simple and delicious chicken salad you can put together in no time by adding Vinaigrette Dressing. This is a complete nutrition boost packed with taste & health.
- 3 cups grilled chicken boneless, cut up in pieces/Paneer Cubes/ Feta cheese
- 4 cups lettuce, torn
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1⁄2 cup chopped coriander
- 1⁄2 cup diced cucumber
- Veeba Vinaigrette Dressing
- In a large bowl toss Romaine lettuce, chicken/Paneer Cubes/Feta cheese, cucumber, tomatoes, onion and coriander.
- Pour Veeba Vinnaigrette Dressing until evenly coated.
- Refrigerate for atleast 30 minutes.