Vegetable Stir Fry in Sweet Chilli Sauce
Make your kids eat veggies with this dish. A stir fry vegetable with a mild, sweet chilli flavour will be loved by your kids.
This Sweet Chilli Sauce from Veeba is yummy and nutritious.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 capsicums, seeds removed
- sliced 125 g r cabbage, sliced finely
- 125 g peas
- 200 g broccoli
- 3 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- Heat oil in wok or non-stick frypan and stir-fry onion and carrot over high heat, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add capsicum, cabbage, broccoli and snow peas and stir-fry until just tender.
- Stir in Veeba Sweet Chilli Sauce.Serve with steamed rice or cooked noodles.