Roasted Potato Salad
Crispy roasted potatoes and zingy fresh herbs, this potato salad is perfect for a healthy anytime meal. The Honey Mustard Dressing will give the salad a sweet and spicy tinge adding more flavour to the dish.
- ½ Cup Mushrooms Sliced or chopped
- ¼ cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. dried parsley, chopped
- ½ cup Veeba Mustard Dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes for 6 minutes in lightly salted water.
- Drain, cool and then cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- Gently toss potato slices in olive oil, lightly seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Place on roasting pan and roast in oven for 20–25 minutes or until potatoes are crispy, turning once.
- While potatoes are roasting, fry the Mushrooms until crisp and set aside to drain and cool.
- Combine cooled potatoes with Mushroom, roasted red pepper, onion and parsley.
- Pour Veeba Honey Mustard Dressing over salad and chill for at least an hour before serving.