Our Chef’s Salad Recipe
When Grilled potatoes are tossed with a zesty olive oil Mayo will make you crave for more but Veeba assures no guilt with their low fat & light
Olive Oil Mayonnaise .
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, scrubbed
- 4 spring onion Leaves , chopped
- 2 cups of corn
- 1 tablespoon of garlic paste
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- ¾ cup Veeba Olive oil mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- To pre-cook the potatoes, place them whole in a stock pot of boiling salted water and cook for 15 – 20 minutes until they are just tender. Cut in half or in quarters.
- Preheat the oven grill for 5-7 mins. Brush your potatoes with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the potatoes for 10-15 mins but they should be cooked through in step one.
- Sauté the spring onions and corn in olive oil for 2 mins.
- Mix Veeba olive oil mayonnaise, garlic paste, and cumin. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put Potatoes, corn and spring onions in a bowl and add
Olive Oil Mayonnaise Dressing.
- Can be served warm.