Caesar Salad Dressing
Incredibly easy to make and tastes so much better with Caesar Salad Dressing from Veeba. It gives a powerful burst of flavours in your mouth.
- 3 cups torn wheat bread with crumbs
- Lettuce leaves, for serving
- Freshly grated Parmesan, for serving
- Grilled chicken/Grilled Paneer/Chicken Tikka
- Veeba Caesar salad dressing
- Add the bread torns and saute just until the bread begins to brown. Set aside to cool.
- Wash and dry the lettuce. In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, Grilled chicken/Grilled Paneer/Chicken Tikka, Veeba Caesar Salad Dressing and Bread torns.
- Top with freshly grated Parmesan.
- Toss gently to combine well.