Paneer Teriyaki Sandwich
With Sweet Onion Sauce
- 400 gms paneer, drained and pressed, cut in ½-inch slices
- 2 green jalapeños, sliced
- ½ cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 4 French baguettes/your choice of bread
- 5 medium carrots, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 capsicum, thinly sliced
- Veeba Olive Oil Mayonnaise
- 6 tbsp Veeba Teriyaki Sauce
- 4 tbsp Veeba Sweet Onion Sauce
- To prepare Teriyaki Paneer:
Smear Veeba Teriyaki Sauce generously on both sides of the paneer slices.Cover and marinate for 2-3 hours. Pan fry on a medium heat until cooked through.
- To prepare your sandwich:
Slice the baguette down one side but do not cut all the way through. If the bread is especially doughy inside, remove a small amount of the interior so that the filling can easily fit inside the baguette. Spread Veeba Olive Oil Mayonnaise on both sides, layer vegetables and paneer. Finish with jalapeños for a bit of added fire and generous amounts of Veeba Sweet Onion Sauce to offset it.
Let your taste buds come alive with the flavours!
Other Veebalicious Ideas
Great when accompanied with roasted vegetables. Also makes fabulous Moroccan Salad with lettuce, walnuts, feta cheese, olives, pealed orange & baby tomatoes.