with Ranch Dressing (300 gm)
The goodness of yoghurt balanced with garlic and herbs makes this dressing superb with salads, and as a dip with chips and other fried foods.
- 3 hardboiled eggs
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup Veeba Ranch Dressing
- 1 tsp. Veeba American Mustard sauce
- 1 tsp . Veeba Sweet Chilli Sauce
- ½ tsp. salt
- Peel hard-boiled eggs and cut into halves lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and place in a medium bowl; set whites aside on a platter.
- Mash yolks, using a fork, until fluffy.
- Mix in the onion, Veeba ranch dressing, Veeba American Mustard sauce, Veeba Sweet Chilli Sauceuntil smooth.
- Fill the mix into well of each egg white.
- Chill until ready to service
Other Veebalicious Ideas
An excellent dip for chips and other fried food.