Coleslaw & Chicken Ham Sandwich
with Thousand Island Dressing (300 gm)
This classic dressing is perfect to perk up salad greens, cold meats and sandwiches.
- Bread slices preferably whole wheat or multigrain:2
- Cabbage: 1/4 cup shredded
- Carrots:1/4 cup shredded
- Oregano – 1 teaspoon
- Lettuce leaves: 2
- Cheese slice: 1
- Chicken Ham: 2 slices
- Thousand Island dressing: 1tablespoon
- Mix the cabbage, carrots, Oregano and thousand island sauce.
- Take two bread slices, on one slice first put lettuce leaf and chicken salami & then the Coleslaw mixture and cover it with cheese slice, lettuce leaf and the remaining bread slice.
Other Veebalicious Ideas
Ideal for any salad, or as a sandwich spread. Also a fabulous dip with cold cuts.