Barbeque Chicken Pizza
with Barbeque Sauce (330 gm)
The original marinade, you’ll enjoy its smoky flavours with grilled vegetables and chicken.
- 1 x 20cm thin pizza base
- 2 tbsp Veeba Barbecue sauce
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- ¼ cup , Mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 skinless cooked chicken breast,
- 25g mozzarella, ripped into pieces
- Spread the pizza base with 1 1/2 tablespoons of Veeba Barbeque sauce and top with the red onion, Mushrooms & chicken.
- Finish with the mozzarella and bake in a preheated 220°C, oven for 12-14 minutes until golden
- Serve drizzled with the remaining Veeba Barbeque sauce and top with rocket leaves.
Other Veebalicious Ideas
Makes great marinade for tandoori paneer, onions, green beans & cauliflower. Also adds great flavour to mince in mutton patties.